One of our greatest innovations of all time (Hydro2) has now evolved to save you even more time then before!
Introducing the incredibly easy to use, effective, and revolutionary Hydro Foam! CarPro HydroFoam is a pH Neutral surfactant designed to gently lift and remove dirt from solid surfaces in both a safe and effective manner. HydroFoam was designed with a special lifting lubricant that not only allows the dirt to be lifted from the surface but also provides a lubricant to safely wash the paint when used as directed.
In the tradition of our Hydro2 line HydroFoam was formulated with Hydrophilic glass fibers, fluoropolymers and can be applied to all solid vehicle surfaces! Paint, glass, plastic, wheels, calipers, and wheel wells are all easily within reach with HydroFoam. This amazing rich foam wash and sealant in one lifts the dirt whilst in the Merino wiping stage and then during the rinse phase an ultra-water-repellent coating is immediately formed!
This results in a durable silica shell that produces a brilliant protected shine that is incredibly easy to maintain. Our “Hydroelectric bonding” function means the pressure from spraying with water accelerates the bonding of the glass like shell to the surface creating a unique glossy coat that is resistant to nearly all acids, alkaline solutions, and solvents while offering significant UV protection.
- Wash and Hydro2 Coat in one!
- pH Neutral
- Gently lifts dirt
- Enhances the gloss, depth, and smoothness of your paint
- Easy to use
- Versatility: Use on many surfaces
- Dirt and Water repellency: Dirt and water are repelled from the surface
- Instant Vehicle Release: No cure time needed
- Less wiping: With no more wiping and buffing waxes or sealants on and off the paint there is less chance of scratches.
- UV Protection
- Resistant to nearly all acids, alkaline solutions, and solvents
- Gloss and Hydrophobic durability of 3 months or more
- Do NOT apply HydrOfoam in the sun or to a hot surface! Applying in this manner may cause streaks that do not wipe off easily.
- In shaded location or shop rinse the vehicle well. Surface must be well cleaned from soap residue and left wet with water.
- Dilute 1:9
- Apply HydroFoam to car surface using Foam lancer or by hand.
- Immediately wash with mitt (preferred Carpro Merino Wash Mitt)
- Rinse the entire vehicle very well.
- Finish by “flood rinsing” the vehicle without a spray nozzle to push all the water off from top down.
- Dry any remaining water by blowing off or with the use of a clean drying towel
For more information, visit this product's web page.