Shoot car wash foam from your pressure washer for a touchless car wash
The Foam Cannon gives you a touchless car wash system in your own driveway. Attach the Foam Cannon to your pressure washer and wash your car with thick, clinging foam. Using the Foam Cannon to spray the soap onto your vehicle means you aren't touching and rubbing dirt and abrasives against the paint while you manually apply the shampoo. The Foam Cannon minimizes physical contact with the vehicle to minimize wash-induced swirls on your clear coat.
How to use the Foam Cannon to wash your car?
Use your pressure washer to pre-rinse the vehicle with water. Load the Foam Cannon with a 1:10 soap/water mix and attachment it to your pressure washer. Shoot a thick coat of soap foam onto the vehicle to loosen and lubricate dirt. Let the foam settle and work on the dirt for 5-10 minutes and then rinse off with water. On dusty or lightly dirty vehicles, you may not even need to hand-wash!
Video demonstration: watch the Foam Cannon in action
What do you need to make the Foam Cannon work?
- foaming car shampoo (like Chemical Guy's Snow Foam but any automotive shampoo will work)
- pressure washer (greater than 1000 psi)
- pressure washer adapter and/or connector (included with purchase, see below)
- space to wash your car
- time to let the foam fly!
When you add the Foam Cannon to the shopping cart, select the pressure washer adapter you need for your pressure washer:
- Karcher K-series
- Karcher HD/HDS
- Universal Coupler
- Universal Connector (you'll need this connector if you choose adapter A, C, D or E)
Here is a list of some of the power washers that we know the fittings for:
- Karcher K Series (K5.68M) - Adapter "E"
- Simoniz S1800 - Adapter "G"
- Stihl RE128plus - Adapter "A"
See pictures of pressure washer adapters for reference:
Foam Cannon built with brass fittings, 1 liter water/shampoo reservoir.
Made in Italy
To ensure longevity and proper operation of your foam cannon, always run fresh water through the unit after every use.
|Choose Adapter Needed: