OBSSSSD Heavy Detailing Clay
OBSSSSD™ Heavy Grade Clay is ideal for the removal of heavy contamination, oxidation, and paint over-spray. When used with OBSSSSD™ Clay Lube, this premium heavy grade clay leaves a smooth glass-like finish prior to polishing or buffing. Safe for use on most surfaces. Always test in an inconspicuous area to ensure the clay isn’t marring the surface. Polishing may be required on the surface after using heavy clay.
Note: Make sure surface is clean and dry prior to claying. Always test and inspect areas to ensure that you are not introducing additional damage to paint finish.
- Flatten a workable piece of OBSSSSD™ Heavy Grade Clay into a disc or puck approximately 2-3” in diameter.
- Liberally apply OBSSSSD™ Clay Lube to both the clay disc and the area to be cleaned.
- Gently rub the detailing clay on the surface of the car with back-and-forth motions. Work in small sections until contamination has been removed.
- Fold and re-flatten the clay frequently to expose a fresh cleaning surface.
- Frequently re-apply OBSSSSD™ Clay Lube to maintain lubrication.
- Discard clay if dropped on the floor or when a clean surface can no longer be exposed.
- Always store OBSSSSD™ Heavy Grade Clay in a sealed container after use.
OBSSSSD Clay features include:
- Great for removal of paint over spray, removal of tar, iron contamination, road paint, and even paint transfers.
- Safe to use on glass, wheels, and metal surfaces.
For more information, visit this product's web page.